POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Field rendering? : Re: Field rendering? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Field rendering?
From: Dennis Milller
Date: 17 Oct 2001 13:18:23
Message: <3bcdbd5f$1@news.povray.org>
I have made many dozens of POV animations that went from PC (via Premiere)
to videotape to TV. I've never set field rendering. It's possible Premiere
is doing something when I output the work to tape, but I'm not sure of that.
Do you have a way to transfer the video to tape, and if so, maybe give it a
try?
d.

news:tom### [at] d212-151-230-43swipnetse...